Wednesday, May 14, 2008

5/14/08-Sorry for not posting yesterday!!!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday!!! Things have been QUITE QUITE busy, actually.

Puppy's doing better...I guess.

Thanks to a test, we've found he has worms (ARG!!!) now we have to buy this expensive worm treatment (crudola)

I've slowly, VERY slowly, but surely, have started to gain his trust. Although he's a skittish little guy, he doesn't cower in fear when I come over anymore, although I have to go towards him very slowly or he'll run.

I can pet him, and officially, if I've filled his belly enough, am allowed to hold him on my lap.

He's really quite pitiful, he's so incredibly thin, I feel awful for him.

He's sickly, frail, thin, all because some FAT man couldn't spend enough time to feed and take care of him. Eating old table scraps is better than nothing!!! (not that feeding them table scraps is good, haha)

I really, really hate abusion, and neglection.

Sooo COMMENT away so we get money for abuse and neglect help!!!

Thanks SOOOO much to everyone who's commented (lol, only Oxy!) and to those who've bookmarked (Oxycodone as far as I know) and anyone reading this.

$10 is MUCH MUCH better than nothing. Remember that folks, remember that!!!

Signing off,

~Jenni and Puppy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have commented before -- but life caught up with me!! So I've got allot of making up to do!
You'll be happy to know that I will be following the puppies progress faithfully and making him know via my away message for AIM and my space announcements.
I hope he's doing well and he remains in my thoughts. <3