Thursday, May 15, 2008

5/15/08-I'll Be Gone

Hiya guys,

Thanks for reading this first of all.

I just want to let you know that I'm going to be gone from Friday (tomorrow) to probably Monday. I'm having knee surgery (nooooo) and so I won't be able to post, understandably.

Puppy's doing quite well. He's eating normally, his worms are so far under control (or so we think!) he's...defecating...normally now, his...poop isn't all runny and diarhea-y (YUCK!) so it's much easier to clean up.

He's still thin, although my mom is going to make him a special dinner tonight to hopefully help him with his weight issue. Not really the best idea, but he deserves a treat!!!

He's beginning to trust me more, he'll come up to me now, but he's still skittish of everyone else who's NOT a major food source, haha!

When he gets more confident we will begin learning our puppy-dog manners!!!!!

See you soon!!!

~Jennifyr and Puppy

No comments: